1. What is included with my membership?
1.) Hundreds of jobs in the fashion industry from entry to executive level.
2.) Latest news and events in the fashion industry.
3.) Expert Advice.
4.) Access to tons of the largest names in the fashion industry.
5.) Ability to build and post your resume and portfolio.
2. How much does a subscription cost?
Membership dues are $9.95 for 7 days. $29.95 for month to month memberships. $59.99 for a 3 month membership and $89.99 for a 6 month membership. Members always have the option to cancel at any time.
3. How do I subscribe?
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to FASHIONJOBSTODAY.COM!
4. Can I pay with a check? Is it safe to use my credit card to purchase my membership online?
You can not pay with a check. We only accept credit cards. FashionJobsToday.com uses the most secure methods available to ensure your transactions are safe.
5. How does the billing process work in subscribing for FashionJobsToday.com?
Payment for a membership to FashionJobsToday.com shall be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration unless a cancellation request is made at least 2 business days prior to membership expiration. You must cancel all 7 Day memberships within 1 business day of your expiration date or your membership will automatically renew as a month to month.
6. How do I CANCEL my membership?
Submit the CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM at least 2 business days prior to your expiration date (1 business day prior to your 7 day expiration date). We do not accept cancellations over the phone or by email.
7. What types of jobs are available?
Our job database consists of hundreds of jobs from Internships through Executive positions, including every level in between!
8. Which companies list their openings in your database?
Many companies participate in posting their positions with FashionJobsToday.com. Our job database includes many of the major fashion companies as well as smaller boutique firms and agencies.
9. How often is the job database updated?
The job database is updated daily. Jobs are usually posted within 24 hours after being submitted by an employer.
10. How do I receive the job listings?
All of our job listings can be accessed through our Member Job Center. Once you subscribe you will be immediately emailed your username and password in order to enter the Job Center.
11. What areas of the country are the jobs located?
Most of the jobs are concentrated in Los Angeles and New York, but we also have jobs located within all 50 of the United States. From time to time we do include a few international jobs.
12. How do I contact employers about job openings?
Every job posting will specify how the employer wishes to be contacted along with the contact information. The most common means for applying include fax, email, applying online on the company's web site and snail mail.
1. How do I post a job opening?
Simply click on the FREE Job Posting link for easy to follow instructions.
2. How much does it cost to post a job?
There is NO fee for employers to use our services. It is absolutely FREE to list your jobs!
3. How will I know when the job is posted?
You will receive an email with your username and password. You will then be able to login and manage your account.
4. How long does it take before the postings will be active?
Jobs will become active once they are verified. This process usually takes less than 24 hours.
5. How do I delete/edit jobs?
Simply login under the Employers Area using your username and password to manage your job listings.
6. How long will my job listings remain in the database?
You can determine how long each job listing will remain active. Usually jobs are automatically deleted within 60 days of being in the job database.
7. How will job seekers contact my organization?
You will determine how the candidates contact you. The most common ways include fax, email, phone, applying online and mail.